Monday, August 10, 2009

Time Flies

First Day of First Grade
First Day of Kindergarten

Where did the last year go? It seems like yesterday Bo and I were walking Jon Harris into his classroom for the first day of Kindergarten. Today we walked him into the classroom for his first day of First Grade. I can't get over how fast he has grown! Before long he will be begging me not to walk him in school, hold his hand, or kiss him in public. I dread it!
We are very blessed AGAIN this year with a great teacher, Mrs. Bledsoe. I have heard wonderful things about her. We are super excited to get to know her better. And to top it off, Savannah, Jon Harris's best bud, is in his class. I was so worried about moving down here to Shelby County but God continues to bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment