Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CHICAGO

The view from our room was amazing!

Shopping on Michigan Ave.
96 stories high- in the Hancock


Bo and I decided to take a weekend trip to Chicago ( without the boys.) I was very hesitant because the last time we had a weekend getaway, we rushed home to LeBonheur. We spent about 2 weeks there with Nash. We eventually found out he had Salmonella. So, I started praying (with tears) for a nice safe trip a month ago. lol! We had a WONDERFUL time! It was just what we needed! We went shopping, took an architectural boat tour, visited Navy Pier, ate the BEST Chicago pizza ( pizza around here will never add up to that,) and had dessert and a drink 1,000 feet up in the John Hancock Signature Lounge. Bo said his favorite thing we did was the boat tour and mine was the dessert in the Hancock. That was very surprising for me because I suffer from vertigo. The elevator ride up the tower made me very dizzy BUT I think the Godiva chocolate bread pudding made it better!


No comments:

Post a Comment