Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Finally working on the nursery!





We have about 11 weeks left before we meet our sweet baby Nash! My consultant, Sarah- hehe, told me that I have got to get on the ball! She keeps me on task! So, we started the nursery Friday. Thanks to Sarah, Ryan, and my mom, we got most of it finished. We still have so much to get- rocker, dresser, etc... But at least we have a start now. We painted the room blue, put up bead board, and a chair rail. We got the crib, mattress, and bedding. Oh yea! And put in a closet organizer. We had a pretty full weekend! We just can't wait to have Nash in his new bedroom!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product...I LOVE the Cocoa Blue bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally found your blog! Forgot your last name is now Weaver!!! LOL!!! Love the nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete