Tuesday, October 6, 2009

8 week count down

Well, it has started! We have started going to the doctor every 2 weeks now. The time is flying by so fast. October will be over before we know it. It seems that we have something every weekend in October. We are going out of town next week, we have 3 birthday parties this weekend (we were supposed to camp out at the zoo friday night but the zoo called it off), we have Mylie Cyrus concert, and Nash's baby shower ( to name just a few things that are happening.) Fun!! I love Fall!

Jon Harris is getting very excited about Nash! We signed him up for the "Big Brother" class at Methodist Germantown. They have a class for 2-6 years old and 7- 12 years old. He is going to the 7- 12 years old class. I hope it goes well. It sounds like it'll be fun! They have a birthday party for the baby, show them how to change a diaper:), and take them on a tour of the hospital. The only thing I worry about is the video they show of the birth. It is not supposed to be graphic but still..... He already has lots of questions ( like "How is he coming out?")! I have said before that he is a very SMART kid- I have to give him a logical answer. Besides, I'd rather be honest with him. I have been praying that God gives me the right words to say! ( and he will!)

My last doctor's appointment went well. They did an ultrasound and my placenta has moved out of the way- thank goodness! Nash seemed to be doing great! He has definetly grown since we saw him at 18 weeks. I can't wait to see his sweet face! -I am definetly getting bigger... Fun fun. So far, I feel great. I know those days will soon come to an end. ( I hope not) I am now feeling hiccups and LOTS of movement especially when I lay down for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment