Saturday, May 7, 2011

Baseball Season.... or not?

We have had 7 ballgames rained out so far.... We finally got to play Thursday night for the first time. I was so happy because they WON!!! I didn't know how they would play because Jon Harris hasn't even held a ball in 3 weeks. He got in a couple of good plays!
He is so cute when he knows he has done something well! He bites his bottom lip with a goofy grin on his face. I love it!
This picture is of Jon Harris, Blake, and Braden. Blake and Braden are my god-brother's sons. Ben and I grew up together. We were born 2 weeks apart and fought like a brother and sister. Our parents have always been close and our dads played softball together. So, it is special that these boys are playing ball together. Ben and Don ( my god-father) are their coaches. Go Yankees!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment