Friday, October 9, 2009

Kids- Ya never know!!!


I picked up Jon Harris from school yesterday (like usual.) I told him that tomorrow was his teacher's birthday. I also told him that we needed to get her a present. We talked about it for a few minutes. I suggested a gift card for a manicure because what woman would not like some "me" time. Jon Harris paused a moment and said.... "Well, she has been talking about losing some weight... so, why don't we get her one of those gift card things to that WeightWatcher's place?" I cracked up- I couldn't believe he said what I had just heard. Bless his heart- He could NOT understand why I was laughing at him. I had to explain to him that you NEVER get a woman a gift that has to do with her weight or age! I hope it was a lesson learned (for future purposes.) :)

3 comments:

  1. That's great! Bless his little heart he was trying to be so sweet! Atleast he has already learned to listen and pick up on those little things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can't quit laughing!!! Tears...they're streaming from my eyes! Oh dear! That's my JH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! Obviously, he's payin attention to EVERY WORD his teacher says!

    ReplyDelete