Saturday, October 24, 2009

Miley Cyrus Concert


Wednesday night, We took Jon Harris to the Miley Cyrus concert. JH was so excited! I think he was overwhelmed by all the noise but he loved "Rockin Out." We had a blast! She put on a really great show but she only did 2 songs from the "Hannah Montana Movie". I could tell that Miley is definetly transitioning from the child/preteen Hannah Montana to a more mature audience! The concert was almost too old for Jon Harris. I guess she does have to grow up. It's sad because Jon Harris loves watching the show. Who knows- she has a little sister that might be "the next big thing."







1 comment:

  1. Glad ya'll had fun...but, I heard that the same thing from several others. I heard she is turning into another Britney Spears...NOT COOL! Yikes! Thats disappointing especially since there are so many kids that look up to her.

    ReplyDelete